Solis releases new S6 hybrid inverter for either three-phase or single-phase projects
May 19, 2023 11:28 AM ET
- Solis has actually announced the launch of their most current item, the S6 Advanced Power Hybrid Inverter. With an emphasis on generator connectivity and also numerous input methods, the S6 offers automatic UPS switching and also as much as 10 secs of 200% surge power backup overload capability.
One of the unique features of the S6 is its support for both single-phase and also three-phase flexible connection with a maximum of 48 kW in parallel. In addition, the S6 can take care of up to 190A max charge/discharge present and comes geared up with 6 customizable charge/discharge time setups. The inverter works with both lead-acid and lithium batteries, offering several battery security features.
The S6 likewise sustains peak cutting control in both "self-use" and also "generator" modes, making it a versatile solution for any kind of solar energy system.
- Savant Systems acquires POMCube battery and also inverter suite
- Fraunhofer ISE offers examination represent arc fault detectors
- Ingeteam releases new central inverter for approximately 1,500-V battery systems
- Solis Launches New Hybrid Inverter in South Africa
- Lightsource bp taps Siemens to supply over 1 GW of solar inverters
Solar Installers, Manufacturers