Solgrid, Soltech Partner for 300 MW Solar in Sweden
- Soltech and Solgrid have entered a partnership to develop and operate 300 MW of ground-mount solar projects in Southern Sweden. Solgrid is investing SEK 2 billion with potential orders of SEK 1 billion for project development. Applications are submitted and construction is expected in 3-4 years.
Soltech Energy Solutions and Solgrid have entered a partnership to develop and operate 300 MW of ground-mount solar projects in Southern Sweden. Solgrid will be investing SEK 2 billion into the projects and is expected to order up to SEK 1 billion of the initial project development. The projects will be located in the SE4 electricity area and are currently in the application phase. If all applications are approved, they are expected to move to the construction phase in the next three to four years.
What Are Details of Solgrid-Soltech Partnership?
Details of Solgrid-Soltech Partnership:
- Soltech Energy Solutions, part of the Soltech Group, has partnered with Solgrid of Norway
- The partnership involves the development and operation of roughly 300 MW ground-mount solar projects in southern Sweden
- Solgrid will become an investor in the solar projects developed, installed and operated by Soltech Energy Solutions
- Solgrid will invest a total of SEK 2 billion (USD 183m/EUR 171.4m) if all project applications are approved
- During the first three to four years, Soltech Energy Solutions could receive an initial order volume of between SEK 700 million and SEK 1 billion
- The projects are located in the electricity area SE4