Solar window firm ClearVue signs LoI for commercial installation in Atlanta
- Australian solar window company ClearVue Technologies Ltd (ASX: CPV) on Wednesday said it has authorized a letter of intent (LoI) for its first commercial installation in North America that can see its patented solar power windows fitted in at a new office building in Atlanta, Georgia.
The agreement is with Atlanta-based private investment company LabReal LLC and is for making use of 250 square metres (2,691 sq ft) of ClearVue solar (PV) glazing at a new medical workplace and also research laboratory building.
Construction of the project is anticipated to begin in the 4th quarter of 2022. The business claimed the structure will certainly be a referral website for its technology, resulting in bigger sales in the North American market.
The offer is subject to last glass choice of the designers, engineers and LabRea.
The information complies with a current announcement that in addition to Nodis, ClearVue will certainly take part in an US Air Force assessment of their power-generating smart window innovations.
- Egypt's Elsewedy safeguards USD 150m for solar projects
- Spain's Solaria inks project finance for 736 MW of house solar
- NTPC-Ramagundam Is India's Largest Floating Solar Plant at 100 MW
- AEMO exposes 'once-in-a-century' roadmap for NEM's energy change, asks for AU$ 12bn in grid investment
- CleanCapital gets developer BQ Energy