Solar window firm ClearVue signs LoI for commercial installation in Atlanta
- Australian solar window company ClearVue Technologies Ltd (ASX: CPV) on Wednesday said it has authorized a letter of intent (LoI) for its first commercial installation in North America that can see its patented solar power windows fitted in at a new office building in Atlanta, Georgia.
The agreement is with Atlanta-based private investment company LabReal LLC and is for making use of 250 square metres (2,691 sq ft) of ClearVue solar (PV) glazing at a new medical workplace and also research laboratory building.
Construction of the project is anticipated to begin in the 4th quarter of 2022. The business claimed the structure will certainly be a referral website for its technology, resulting in bigger sales in the North American market.
The offer is subject to last glass choice of the designers, engineers and LabRea.
The information complies with a current announcement that in addition to Nodis, ClearVue will certainly take part in an US Air Force assessment of their power-generating smart window innovations.
- Voltalia deepens loss in 2022
- Nestle buys 208-MW United States solar-plus-storage project by Enel
- Israel's Airtouch Solar In Agreement with ACME Group For Bigger India Push
- Astronergy to Ship 454 MW TOPCon PV Modules for Brazil Solar Project
- Nestlé to Invest in 208 MWh Ganado Solar Project of Enel North America