Solar software company Aurora opens office in Germany
- United States solar software carrier Aurora Solar has actually opened an office in Frankfurt, setting foot in Germany, Switzerland and Austria to benefit from the growing number of local solar installers who need digital solutions and also automation.
The German office has sales, marketing and client support groups, a press release stated last week.
"With demand for solar expanding in Europe, we are positive our German expansion will certainly help further our mission to develop a future of solar for all," CEO Christopher Hopper claimed.
Aurora offers a cloud-based platform that makes use of information, automation and AI to streamline workflows and aid solar services layout, sell as well as provide solar as well as battery storage space systems. Established in 2013, the company has actually until now increased greater than USD 500 million (EUR 467.5 m) in funding and also drew in backers such as Energize Ventures, ICONIQ Capital as well as Coatue.
The San Francisco, California-based company previously this year likewise opened a depictive office in Canada.
- US Homeowners Reap Benefits of SMA America's Home Energy Solution
- Smart Control at Half the Price: Schneider Electric
- IndiGrid agrees purchase of KKR-backed renewables platform Virescent
- Sunobi releases Utility vs. Battery tool to assist California contractors highlight NEM 3.0 savings
- Allume Energy brings multi-tenant solar management platform SolShare to United States market