Solar Power Lights up 11 Remote Tripura State Rifle Camps
- A pilot project bordering solar microgrids is likewise in the works as well as it will certainly benefit 7,000 villagers.
- Found in a remote area, the Tripura State Rifle camps has actually been lit up with solar power.
The Tripura State Rifle (TSR) personnel had been battling the challenge of power supply for a long time, as well as solar power has come as the response to it. Currently, 11 TSR camps are powered by solar energy. Based on reports, solar powered pumps have additionally developed in the hilly areas. The uneven districts of Dhalai and Khowai in Trupura have actually invited mini solar grids.
Tripura is looking at the conversion of 50 per cent of the state's advancing power generation from solar.
A pilot project bordering solar microgrids is likewise in the works and also it will benefit 7,000 villagers. Areas in West Tripura, Sepahijala, South Tripura, Khowai, North Tripura and also Dhalai have actually been selected to make this initiative a reality.
In one more campaign that will offer a motivation to renewable resource in Tripura, the power division of the state became part of an MoU with India's biggest energy conglomerate National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC). The partnership will certainly explore the developing drifting in addition to ground mounted renewable energy projects in the north-eastern state of Tripura. The projects that will certainly enter into being as a result of the collaboration are said to be large scale in nature and also aid Tripura government with its clean energy commitments and also obligations.
- EDF, French town of Saumur cut ribbon on 11.3-MWp solar projet
- Tata Power Renewable Energy settles 110-MW solar project in India
- Statkraft to get power from 40-MWp solar plant in Portugal
- Octopus to create Queensland's biggest hybrid renewable park
- German industry org requires separate tender for agri-PV