SOFAR Launches 100-125kW C&I PV Solutions For Global Market
- SOFAR has actually launched the new inverter at World Future Energy Summit, 2023.
- The inverter weighs less than 75kg as well as its easy to mount without extra labor costs.; the cloud monitoring platform makes it possible for hassle-free O&M.
Global supplier of solar PV and energy storage options-- SOFAR-- has launched its new inverter for the global market called SOFAR 100-125KTL-G4 at World Future Energy Summit (WFES).
SOFAR stated that the new inverter is optimized for C&I and also small-scale utility solar. The product additionally features the combination of ultra-high current, easy installation and intelligent protection. The inverter defines 10 * 40A several MPPTs plus ultra-high present, compatible with high power modules and also various roofing styles; this makes sure lower LCOE as well as higher yields.
The inverter evaluates less than 75kg and also is easy to install without additional labor expenses. At the same time, the cloud monitoring platform makes it possible for hassle-free O&M. The inverter is likewise available for AFCI and also I-V curve scanning, and has IP65 protection together with C5 anti-corrosion, which is resilient to harsh conditions in MEA.
SOFAR has additionally showcased utility as well as energy storage services amongst which 255KTL-HV-TRO was highlighted. This is particularly created for ground utility projects and also it includes PID recovery and IP66 protection with a maximum effectiveness as much as 99.02%, aiming to understand reduced O&M costs, stable performance and also made best use of system effectiveness.
SOFAR said that its 255kW inverter has won an overall order of over 1GW for utility-scale PV in China in 2022."MEA is among one of the most appealing markets in renewable energy market. SOFAR thinks that this year will witness a steady growth in MEA's PV market." claimed Jesse Lau, Head of SOFAR Middle East & Africa.
SOFAR claims to be a global leading supplier of solar PV and also energy storage solutions that supports the transition to renewable resource with a detailed portfolio including PV inverters from 1kW to 255kW, hybrid inverters from 3kW to 20kW, battery storage space system as well as wise energy monitoring remedies for residential, C&I, as well as utility-scale applications. SOFAR believes in independent advancement, develops a global R&D network with three R&D centers.
The firm claims to be world's fastest-growing solar energy brand and has come to be TOP5 Global Hybrid Inverter Suppliers.
- Lumin Smart Circuit Software Expands Its Energy-saving Product Line - Integrates with SolarEdge Batteries and Enphase.
- PlanHub updates software platform to simplify preconstruction tasks
- Solar United Neighbors launches team purchase program for Minnesota's biggest electric co-op
- SolarEdge gets monitoring platform for worldwide C&I customers
- SuperGreen Software Gives Solar Estimate To Help US Homeowners Reduce Electricity Bills