Smart Control at Half the Price: Schneider Electric
- Schneider Electric's new modular, flexible solution adds smart panel functionality to standard home electrical systems with the Square D Control Relays and Schneider Energy Monitor. App-based control, energy savings, enhanced safety, and mobile device monitoring & control make the solution easy to install and cost-effective. Available at national electrical distributors, get it quickly & easily installed by a licensed electrician.
Schneider Electric has announced a new modular, flexible solution to add smart panel functionality to standard home electrical systems. This solution, including the Square D Control Relays and the Schneider Energy Monitor, offers app-based control which is easier to install and more cost-effective than other smart panel options. Homeowners can now control circuit-level-power to save energy and enhance safety, as well as monitor their energy use system-wide. This solution is available at national electrical distributors, and can be installed quickly and easily by a licensed electrician. Commissioning for both devices can be done through the app, giving homeowners the convenience of mobile device monitoring and control of their energy use.
What Are the Benefits of Schneider Electric's Smart Panel Solution?
- Easy to install and cost-effective compared to other smart panel options
- Circuit-level power control to save energy and increase safety
- System-wide energy monitoring
- Mobile device monitoring and control of energy use
- Quick and easy installation by licensed electrician
- Commissioning for both devices can be done through the app