SMA Solar proclaims 1.6 GW of inverter sales to Australian PV nuclear power plant in 2020
- Major PV inverter supplier SMA Solar Technology claimed it would be providing around 1.6 GW of main inverters to PV power plant projects in Australia in 2020, representing a market share of roughly 65 percent of a total of 6.5 GW being released.
SMA Solar noted that it would certainly have provided inverters to at the very least 15 large-scale projects in Queensland, Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and also the Northern Territory in 2020.
The firm highlighted that it had actually provided 'Sunny' central inverters to the 460MW Western Downs Green Power Hub project, funded by NEOEN, which will certainly be Australia's biggest as soon as total.
SMA Solar likewise noted it was supplying inverters to the 162MW Columboola PV farm being developed by significant EPC firm, Sterling and Wilson.
In reported financial results for the initial nine months of 2020, SMA Solar had actually highlighted that its Americas area sales had actually almost doubled, contrasted to the previous year.
However, numbers for the APAC region were down from 26% of the total in the first 9 months of 2019 to 19% in 2020. Sales in EMEA were also down from 54% in very first nine months of 2019 to 49% in 2020.
The firm has actually not changed its previous revenue assistance for 2020, which is expected to be in series of EUR1 billion to EUR1.1 billion, up from EUR915 million in 2019.
- German developer wpd take advantage of Greek renewables market with 345MW solar pipeline
- Iberdrola commissions 50-MW solar farm in Spain
- Capital Energy breaks ground on 20-MW solar plant in Spain
- Adani Power Ltd Posts Rs 13.13 Crore Net Profit in Q4 2021 Results
- Sunrun raises 2021 advice after Q1 installs damage seasonal records