Servotech Bags 4.1 MW UPNEDA Solar Project
- The Uttar Pradesh New & Renewable Energy Development Agency has granted a sizable, state-spanning grid-interactive rooftop solar power plant project to Servotech Power Systems, an Indian developer of solar, LED, medical-grade, as well as electric vehicle (EV) charging options (UPNEDA).
- The project involves building 4.1 MW worth of solar generating facilities throughout the state.
According to the document, this project will certainly be completed within 4 months of the day it was awarded, and also the estimated complete contract value is 23.50 crores.
The Uttar Pradesh New & Renewable Energy Development Agency (UPNEDA) has awarded a sizable, state-spanning grid-interactive roof solar energy plant project to Servotech Power Systems, an Indian developer of solar, LED, medical-grade, and also electric vehicle (EV) charging services. The project entails construction of 4.1 MW solar project all around the state. According to the document, this project will be ended up within 4 months of the day it was granted, as well as the estimated complete contract value of this 4.1 MW solar project is 23.50 crores.
As part of the federal government of UP's Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan, the project sites in Uttar Pradesh would encompass senior high school buildings at various locations throughout the state. According to the tender document, this program aims to incorporate basic academic instruction with employment training to create knowledgeable, employable, and also affordable personnels for the country's many private sectors and also the globally market.
The major requirements for awarding this project were the candidate's solid technological talents, affordable price, dimension, and toughness to implement the project in time. Servotech claims that its strong solar roof capabilities and terrific track record of project shipment helped them in landing this substantial project.
Roof solar system style, manufacturing, supply, installation, testing, and also commissioning across these sites are all within the purview of Servotech under this project.
Raman Bhatia, Owner, and also Taking Care Of Director, Servotech Power Systems said, "This UPNEDA project is among one of the most top-level grid-scale solar projects in our 14 years of solar project experience and also is a testimony to Servotech Power Systems' ingenious work in project execution capabilities in the solar energy field."
Before landing this project, Servotech Power Systems Limited signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Smart Power India, a division of the Rockefeller Foundation in New York, that aims to advertise solar energy awareness and availability in rural communities in Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Orissa, and Jharkhand.
- Aukera obtains 1000MW of German solar projects
- CGN Brasil, SAM, Minas Gerais govt strategy 800 MW solar project
- Japan's govt to back 18 MW of solar projects in Chile
- World's biggest wind-solar hybrid complex goes online in India
- German mining area to come to be green powerhouse with 7 GW of wind, solar