Savosolar indications delivery contract for a solar thermal system to AbSOLAR in Cadaujac, France
- Savosolar indicators shipment contract for a solar thermal system to AbSOLAR in Cadaujac, France
- Savosolar has actually signed a delivery agreement with AbSOLAR SAS valued at roughly c. EUR 300 thousand for a solar thermal plant delivery in Cadaujac, France. Delivery of this plant will occur throughout initial fifty percent of 2021.
Savosolar informed on 23rd of April, 2020 of winning a pilot project to AbSOLAR and of an exclusivity agreement with AbSOLAR pertaining to a larger project for greenhouse with a monetary value of approximately EUR 2.5 million. This delivery agreement is for the earlier educated pilot system for AbSOLAR, as well as it has been awaiting the decision of the renewable energy aid.
This initial AbSOLAR's system will certainly combine a solar thermal plant from Savosolar with a seasonal storage from AbSOLAR to offer heat for the local area home heating network, targeting to reach virtually 100% solar portion throughout the year. Savosolar will deliver the c. 900 m2 solar collector field, piping and also the solar station.
The delivery of the bigger project is anticipated to start likewise in 2021.
Jari Varjotie, the CEO of Savosolar: "We more than happy that this AbSOLAR's very first project is now on its way to shipment. The overall system AbSOLAR is going to apply in Cadaujac is extremely interesting, providing completely clean warm to the district heating network throughout the entire year. Our company believe this can generate rate of interest for numerous comparable systems in the future, aiding to accelerate the decrease of the carbon dioxide discharges also in district home heating. We anticipate more partnership with AbSOLAR, starting with the next project for the greenhouse."
- Aukera obtains 1000MW of German solar projects
- CGN Brasil, SAM, Minas Gerais govt strategy 800 MW solar project
- Japan's govt to back 18 MW of solar projects in Chile
- World's biggest wind-solar hybrid complex goes online in India
- German mining area to come to be green powerhouse with 7 GW of wind, solar