Santee Cooper, Central ink PPAs for 425 MW of solar in S Carolina
- Power and also water utility Santee Cooper and also Central Electric Power Cooperative Inc, a wholesale electrical providers, have agreed to buy the outcome of a 425-MW portfolio of solar parks in South Carolina.
The power acquisition agreements (PPAs) were announced on Wednesday by independent solar power manufacturer and also project developer Silicon Ranch, one of the project programmers. Under the plans, South Carolina-based Santee Cooper will certainly get 27.5% of the portfolio's overall output, while its biggest customer Central Electric Power has devoted to getting the remaining 72.5% portion.
The gotten ability will certainly originate from five photovoltaic (PV) parks that will browse the web in 2023. Even more details about the individual plans are offered in the table
The projects were selected in a joint request for propositions that Santee Cooper and Central Electric Power launched last summer season. The competitors targeted 500 MW of ability as well as received over 3,600 MW of bids.
- EDF, French town of Saumur cut ribbon on 11.3-MWp solar projet
- Tata Power Renewable Energy settles 110-MW solar project in India
- Statkraft to get power from 40-MWp solar plant in Portugal
- Octopus to create Queensland's biggest hybrid renewable park
- German industry org requires separate tender for agri-PV