Rosseti to assist construct Europe's 'biggest' PV project
- Francisco Pizarro solar park will certainly have capability of 590MWp
Portuguese renewables strong Rosseti Engenharia will certainly participate in the building of what it states will certainly be the biggest photovoltaic project in Europe, use to begin this week.
The Francisco Pizarro project consists of a photovoltaic or pv solar park that will have a set up capability of 590MWp power, providing clean power to 375,000 individuals per year.
The building and construction of park, which is the obligation of the Spanish company Iberdrola, will begin today as well as will certainly have roughly one thousand individuals associated with the construction procedure.
This solar project will certainly occupy an approximated area of 1300 hectares, in an extension that covers 2 towns in the province of Cáceres in western Spain.
Rosseti Engenharia's manufacturing director, Rui Martins, stated that the engagement in this project is "a source of pride" as well as is result of "the commitment and also devotion of all markets of the business" in it task.
He included: "It is a great difficulty for Rosseti Engenharia join this project of huge dimension, however at the same time it is likewise an included duty that originates from the course we take along renewable energies."
With 3500MWp of set up power worldwide, Rosseti Engenharia will get involved with its experience in this mega solar project that has a financial investment of greater than EUR300m.
- Avaada Gets Decision From MERC for 250 MW Solar Project with MSEDCL
- Fortum to develop biggest solar farm in Russia
- RE2 Robotics obtains $1.9 million in DOE financing for automated photovoltaic panel placement on utility-scale projects
- Bridgestone Americas tire plant currently powered by 2-MW ground-mounted solar project
- US ROUND-UP: EDF indications second PPA for Texas project, Exelon separates utility & affordable energy company