Risen Energy's Hyper-ion HJT solar module series certified by TÜV SÜD
- Chinese module manufacturer Risen Energy's Hyper-ion module series has actually been evaluated as well as certified by German testing firm TÜV SÜD.
Risen claimed the authorization of its 210mm 700W heterojunction (HJT) module made it the "first company worldwide to be given TÜV SÜD certification" for a 210mm high-efficiency HJT product with ultra-thin wafer.
" The Hyper-ion series offers an option to fulfill the rising demand of high efficiency as well as huge wafer PV modules for solar plants," said Zhulin Zhang, operation director and also chief technological certifier of TÜV SÜD Smart Energy.
" Certification of the 700W solar module guarantees clients that performance, security, dependability, and expense of the product fulfill the difficulties in the solar sector, additional reducing the price while increasing the power generation."
Risen's Hyper-ion series features "ultra-thin" 210mm silicon wafers, 24-busbar design, alloy steel frame and a variety of Risen's trademarked designs as well as technologies. The modules use 120μm fifty percent wafer with four chamfers, μc-Si doping layer as well as reduced Ag content paste.
Risen claimed Hyper-ion's cell efficiency surpassed 25.5% while its module efficiency accomplished 22.53%. It has been made to decrease the levelised expense of electricity (LCOE) by 10% contrasted to PERC modules.
The approval by TÜV SÜD means the series is certified with global solar standards IEC 61215 and IEC 61730, as well as Risen said it would permit the business to "much better meet the demands of regional markets for solar modules with higher efficiency".
- 1Komma5 poised to save Meyer Burger's German module plant
- Pahal Solar's Gujarat Factory to Double PV Module Capacity
- Slovakia and Sekisui Chemical Partner to Revolutionize Solar Technology
- Qcells and SOLARCYCLE Join Forces to Create Circular Solar Economy
- US Solar Manufacturer CubicPV Abandons 10GW Plant Amidst Collapsing Prices