Risen concludes plans to build the first 500MW efficiency module
- At Risen's annual suppliers meeting 3 new modules were released and the template for the first 500MW module was also discussed
During an event last week, Yafeng Liu presented a breakdown of the power efficiency scheme and advantages the end-user will derive from the 3 new products. Liu is the Senior R&D director of the company.
One of the products is the Risen’s HJT module. This module is the first half-cut HJT product in the PV sector. It has a low temperature, a higher bifacial ratio and the reliability level is high. Other amazing features include an efficiency rate of 20.8% and 21.9%, it produces power during a low light condition thereby reducing the cost of generating energy. According to the company, they have received 30MW of HJT module orders. It is expected that the orders will increase next year to 500MW or more.
According to Yafeng Liu, the company aims at low-cost products that are efficient. Liu believes that Risen cooperation will Huan Ou international on M12 wafer will improve the efficiency of the module. He further stated that Risen major objective is to develop efficient products that will meet market demands. To ensure that all these goals are met, Risen has entered an agreement with companies like Arctech Solar, Huawei, Flatgroup, and Huan ou International.
- Innovative Method Boosts Stability of Perovskite Solar Modules
- Enhancing Perovskite Solar Cell Stability with Crown Ether
- CIGS Solar Cell Breaks Efficiency Record, Challenges Silicon
- Solaires and Genesis Tech JV Revolutionizes Indoor Solar Power
- Record-breaking 24.5% Efficiency in Perovskite Tandem Solar Cells