Reliance Industries acquires majority stake in SenseHawk
- SenseHawk has actually introduced that Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is acquiring a bulk stake in the company via an investment of $32 million in the direction of future growth, industrial rollout of products and also R&D. RIL strategies to use the SenseHawk Solar Digitization Platform (SDP) to present its strategy to develop 100 GW by 2030.
The SenseHawk SDP is an end-to-end platform that enables intelligent action to take care of as well as enhance the whole solar asset lifecycle. It has actually already assisted 100+ clients in over 20 nations to improve processes, enhance asset efficiency as well as improve group productivity.
" In cooperation with SenseHawk, we will certainly drive down costs, enhance efficiency and boost on-time efficiency to deliver the lowest LCoE for solar projects internationally and make solar energy the go-to source of power in lockstep with our vision for solar energy," stated RIL chairman Mukesh D. Ambani.
Digitization is quick ending up being a way to enhance the value acquired from solar assets. Developed around the exclusive Asset Information Model, the SDP integrates geospatial information, sensing unit information from drones, SCADA as well as various other systems and also process to create a single resource of reality for all stakeholders. Using a basic user interface, stakeholders can get full oversight of their projects. They can visualize websites on a map, focus to obtain component-level details as well as work products, or accessibility extensive reports using the personalized dashboard view. With all needed information in one location, they can remotely keep track of as well as take care of sites, never ever missing a thing.
" We are delighted with the self-confidence that RIL has demonstrated in us with this financial investment," stated SenseHawk CEO and also Co-Founder, Swarup Mavanoor. "The team predicts critical value in dealing with RIL, as one of the biggest global facilities companies, as well as eagerly anticipates this following phase in our development."
- Sonnedix, Statkraft indicator PPAs for solar energy in Italy
- Boviet Solar to Supply 861 MW PV Modules to Vesper Energy
- Spain's Grenergy improves profit by 29% y/y in H1 2022
- Saudi Arabia releases 3.3 GW of solar, wind projects
- Image by Iberdrola looking to sell 49% in 1.2 GW of wind, solar in Spain - report