REC Solar's France prepared PV panel plant project steps into final decision with public appointment process
- REC Solar France, the French subsidiary of Norwegian-headquartered solar firm REC Group, revealed that the public appointment procedure for REC Group's planned project to develop a photovoltaic panel manufacturing plant in Hambach (France, Moselle region) will happen from December 14, 2020 to February 8, 2021.
Next to physical visibility at seminars and workshops, telecasted and also electronic engagement tools will certainly complement the process.
The planned project is split into 2 stages. In the initial stage, the business aims to invest about EUR681 million and also will certainly reach EUR1 billion by the end of stage 2. With conclusion of the 2nd phase in 2025, REC Group prepares to get to the production capacity of 9 million high-performance REC solar panels annually and use over 2,500 employees. The brand-new manufacturing facility will certainly thereby cover an area of virtually 148,000 square meters.
Along with its silicon manufacturing sites in Norway, REC Group is producing 4 million top quality photovoltaic panels yearly at its producing website in Singapore. Founded in Norway in 1996, REC utilizes 2,000 individuals and has a yearly photovoltaic panel capability of 1.8 GW. REC Group has its head office in Norway, functional head office in Singapore, and regional bases in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
- Prefabricated solar tech firm 5B protects ARENA grant, launches AU$ 33m innovation programme
- Europe's Metal Sector Asks EU to Help it Deliver Energy Transition
- 'Globe's largest green ammonia plant' planned for South Africa, set to go reside in 2025
- Seraphim releases high-efficiency S5 module series with a conversion performance of 21.57%.
- Reliance to spend US$ 80bn in 100GW project pipeline, PV production as well as green hydrogen 'ecosystem' in India