Rays Power Infra to Build 1800-MW Solar Park In Rajasthan
- An MoU for the development of avant-garde PV photovoltaic or pv power plant was checked in the presence of Ashok Gehlot, Chief Minister of Rajasthan.
- The solar park will be divided among 3 300 MW projects as well as one 900 MW project.
In a key development that additional strengthens its presence in the state, Rays Power Infra has actually introduced that it has authorized an agreement with the state government of Rajasthan for the building and construction of a 1,800 MW solar park in the state.
The estimated worth of the entire project will be Rs 9,140 crore. Rays Power Infra claimed in its official statement that the Solar Park will generate 1,800 MW of renewable power, divided amongst three 300 MW projects and also one 900 MW project.
The MoU for the development of the PV photovoltaic or pv power station was checked in the presence of Ashok Gehlot, Chief Minister of Rajasthan.
Pawan Sharma, Director of Rays Power Infra, stated, "We are tickled that the Rajasthan government has decided to support our vision and also has actually authorized a deal to create an 1800 MW solar park in the presence of the state's chief minister, Ashok Gehlot. This MoU is a crucial step towards a much more environmentally friendly tomorrow, and also we are pleased to be a part of it."
Mayank Sharma, President, Rays Power Infra, stated, "This MOU will certainly lead to a setting that is welcoming to financiers, a market that is always expanding, and also growth chances that permit healthy and balanced competition among numerous business to progress Rajasthan's economic stature."
Jaipur-based Rays Power Infra is just one of the key solar power players in India. The firm has commissioned a portfolio of concerning 1.3 GWp. As per Rays Power Infra, it is already creating and also implementing solar projects with advancing capacity of 2 GWp and anticipates to commission them in the coming two years. It is also building large-scale solar parks in Rajasthan for utility-scale and C&I functions.
Rays Power Infra likewise has projects in other countries like Bangladesh and also Vietnam besides being present in Asia and also the Middle East.
The company just recently announced the commissioning of a 275-MW solar energy project in Sundarganj of Bangladesh that is spread over 600 acres.
- EDP contracts 50 MWp of distributed PV capacity in Poland in 2022
- EDPR begin on 20.6 MWac of Dutch solar projects
- Brazil clears 100 MW of solar projects from Oct 14 tender
- Palisade packages 1 GW of assets right into new renewables platform
- Silicon Ranch finishes 6.7-MW solar project for Tennessee community