Rays Power Commissions 150 MW Solar Plant In Karnataka
- Rays Power declares that this project will about generate 2,40,000 MW of green energy per year & the entire project has actually been performed by Rays Power Infra's in-house EPC group within the scheduled amount of time with zero near misses as well as fatalities.
Haryana-based Solar Power Company, Rays Power Infra has actually revealed the inauguration of a 150 MW solar plant (grid-connected) in Raichur and also Koppal, Karnataka. Rays Power claims that this project will roughly generate 2,40,000 MW of green energy annually as well as the entire project has been carried out by Rays Power Infra's in-house EPC team within the scheduled amount of time with zero near misses as well as fatalities.
Ray Power additionally said that "This project also benefits the regional neighborhood generally and also local females specifically by giving employment as well as technological training."
Furthermore, the company likewise claims that it has actually launched the execution of 500 MWp of solar power with expected commissioning in the following nine months to offset the power requirements of consumers in India and also overseas. Rays Power clarified this project and another project in the pipe, "Out of this 500 MWp, 220 MWp would be established in India, and also the staying 280 MWp will certainly add to the brand's global profile. It is also establishing 2 × 900 MW a/c solar parks in Rajasthan, which will be utilized for establishing utility-scale as well as C&I projects."
Ketan Mehta, Managing Director and CEO of Rays Power Infra, mentioned, "Rays Power Infra gave end-to-end services, from protecting the land and connectivity, signing bilateral PPAs with C&I consumers, creating the system, procuring construction components including PSS and transmission lines, to commissioning the project. In addition to this, regular monthly cost-free wellness camps were also conducted for everybody directly or indirectly associated with the project. While the project is focused on solar power, it has actually likewise produced a number of task possibilities for the local individuals. We are currently concentrating on establishing a lot more such nuclear power plant in Karnataka and also various other States as well."
Last year, Rays Power Infra authorized a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Rajasthan government for creating a solar power plant with the ability to produce 500 MW of green power.
- Statkraft lined up as green power provider for Czech manganese project
- Sonnedix, Statkraft indicator PPAs for solar energy in Italy
- Soltage starts 28-MW solar project on land owned by Cincinnati Zoo
- Voltalia signs 30-MW solar PPA with Leroy Merlin
- Spain's Enfinity Global to Acquire 400 MW Solar Projects in United States