Qair waits for nod on 1.7 GW of Italian renewable energy projects
- French renewable power producer Qair will certainly at the start of next year begin on an 8-MW solar park in Italy, where it has actually developed a portfolio of 1.7 GW of projects awaiting clearance.
The Paris-based platform, which generates green electrical energy from wind, solar as well as hydropower, stated on Thursday that the solar (PV) project in Marrubiu, Sardinia, becomes part of a larger bundle it obtained last summer with the purchase of German renewables programmer Green City AG's core organization and its 2 firms in Italy and also France.
After the project in Sardinia, a lot more schemes will certainly follow in the Lazio as well as Basilicata areas, Qair stated.
The French business last month safeguarded a positive choice on the ecological compatibility of a 73-MW wind farm project in the municipalities of San Mauro Forte, Salandra as well as Garaguso, in Italy's Basilicata area. Of its 1.7-GW total portfolio under review in the Mediterranean country, it anticipates 150 MW to be approved approval "shortly.".
Internationally, Qair has about 1 GW of running possessions, mainly onshore wind as well as solar, as well as a 25-GW advancement pipeline in Europe, Latin America, Africa, as well as Asia. It aims to add 4 GW of renewable projects over the following 5 years.
- Austrian Borealis constructs 4.7-MWp solar array to power chemicals operations
- Ridge Clean Energy seeks permit for UK hybrid project
- JinkoSolar wins 522MW Brazil solar order
- Northumberland Estates seeks preparation for 28MW solar
- Germany's ib vogt Begins Construction on Spain Project, Signs PPA with Google