Q Energy breaks ground on 105 MW of Spanish solar
May 5, 2023 04:21 PM ET
- Germany-based green power programmer Q Energy Solutions SE claimed on Thursday it had actually begun constructing 2 solar ranches with a mixed generation capacity of 105 MW in southern Spain.
The websites lie alongside each other in Cordoba province, and also each will organize a solar ranch of 52.5 MW. Q Energy's groups will set up over 190,000 high-performance solar modules on trackers for the two projects, the business said.
Appointing of the plants is anticipated in 2024.
The projects were established by Q Energy, which stated that it has a 6,000-MW pipe in Spain.
Q Energy is the sister company of solar PV items manufacturer Qcells and also both form the energy subsidiary of South Korean varied enterprise Hanwha Solutions Corp
- EDF, French town of Saumur cut ribbon on 11.3-MWp solar projet
- Tata Power Renewable Energy settles 110-MW solar project in India
- Statkraft to get power from 40-MWp solar plant in Portugal
- Octopus to create Queensland's biggest hybrid renewable park
- German industry org requires separate tender for agri-PV
Solar Installers, Manufacturers