Q CELLS' 'most powerful solar module ever' currently available in Europe
- Module maker and also energy solutions business Q CELLS has actually begun selling its new Q.Peak DUO-G10 panel in Europe, which the firm stated is its "most powerful solar module ever before".
Revealed in May last year, the module improves its predecessor-- Q.Peak DUO-G9-- yet is the first module from the company based upon M6 wafers.
For large-scale ground-mounted projects, the 156-half cell Q.Peak DUO XL-G10 module has an outcome of 495W. When it involves rooftop installments, Q CELLS is supplying the 132-half cell Q.Peak DUO ML-G10 panel, which has an output of 415W.
Q CELLS stated that both module kinds "give exceptional efficiencies of 20.9% and also 21.6% specifically thanks to Q.ANTUM DUO Z Modern technology, which sets up the module in a zero-gap cell design".
"With greater return per surface, the Q.PEAK DUO-G10 series aids to even more decrease BOS costs for the consumer while providing industry-leading efficiency and also integrity," it added.
The black variation of the G10 series-- the Q.PEAK DUO BLK-G10-- is anticipated to be available throughout Europe in the 2nd fifty percent of this year.
- 1Komma5 poised to save Meyer Burger's German module plant
- Pahal Solar's Gujarat Factory to Double PV Module Capacity
- Slovakia and Sekisui Chemical Partner to Revolutionize Solar Technology
- Qcells and SOLARCYCLE Join Forces to Create Circular Solar Economy
- US Solar Manufacturer CubicPV Abandons 10GW Plant Amidst Collapsing Prices