Panasonic unveils two new all-black solar panels exceeding 400 W.
- Panasonic will today introduce 2 new lines of all-black EverVolt solar modules at the RE+ show. The new 430-W/420-W HK Black Series panel makes use of half-cut cells as well as heterojunction technology (HJT) with gapless connections. The new 400-W/390-W VK Black Series module uses half-cut PERC cells at a much more accessible cost point for residential clients.
The 430W and 420W EverVolt HK Black Series modules have performance scores of 22.2% as well as 21.7%, specifically. Panasonic panels are expected to offer power output of at least 92% in the 25th year after installation.
Panasonic's new 400-W/390-W VK Black Series modules have module efficiency of 20.5% and also 20%, specifically, as well as power output of a minimum of 84.8% after 25 years.
" Current information that property owners will certainly be able to capitalize on the solar ITC is making solar as well as battery storage space a progressively appealing financial investment. With over 40 years' experience in the solar industry and also greater than a century of advancement, Panasonic is well-positioned to be a longterm partner to eco-conscious house owners, whether they are considering solar solutions for the first time or wanting to upgrade their present system," stated Mukesh Sethi, Director of Solar and also Power Storage at Panasonic Eco Systems The United States And Canada. "We remain to develop as well as present to the market new options to ensure that our valued installers are equipped with a large variety of power level, sizes, as well as rate choices to grow their company and also meet the varied requirements of consumers that rely upon their expertise.".
Both new models are covered under Panasonic's EverVolt AllGuard All System Warranty when acquired with EverVolt ESS 2.0, which covers photovoltaic panels as well as battery storage when packed together. The EverVolt AllGuard All System Warranty covers product performance and labor across all major system components, including 25 years1 of coverage for Panasonic photovoltaic panels; 25 years for the racking system; one decade for the inverter as well as 10 years for Panasonic EverVolt 2.0 ESS. If purchased independently of EverVolt ESS 2.0, the modules are covered under Panasonic's Triple Guard as well as AllGuard warranties. Much more about additional warranty alternatives can be found right here.
Both module series will be readily available Spring 2023. EverVolt ESS 2.0 will certainly start shipping in January 2023.
- Sungrow Surpasses 14-GW Shipments in Indian Solar Market
- Saint-Gobain bets on Swiss solar modules maker Megasol
- IRA credits permit united state backsheet maker Endurans Solar to boost capacity
- Ducab lands order to provide cables for Abu Dhabi's 2-GW solar project
- Boviet Solar to Supply 861 MW PV Modules to Vesper Energy