Osaka Gas, Fuso to co-develop 8 MW of solar in Japan
- Japanese firm Osaka Gas Co Ltd (TYO:9532) revealed last week that it is partnering up with Japan Energy Integrated System Co Ltd, a completely possessed subsidiary of Fuso Holdings Co Ltd, to co-develop about 8 MW of solar projects in your home.
Situated approximately Shikoku, Chugoku and Kanto, the solar portfolio includes 84 tiny as well as medium-sized solar power projects that will certainly be executed by JO Denryoku 1, a 50/50 joint venture (JV).
Fifty percent of the prepared capacity will not gain from the nation's feed-in-tariff (FiT) scheme or its feed-in-premium (FiP) programme, while the various other will certainly be backed by FiTs.
Osaka Gas claimed that it will acquire all the electrical power created by the nuclear power plant, which are scheduled to start operation by the end of February 2023 for the non-FIT/non-FIP and completion of February 2024 for the rest.
- Austrian Borealis constructs 4.7-MWp solar array to power chemicals operations
- Ridge Clean Energy seeks permit for UK hybrid project
- JinkoSolar wins 522MW Brazil solar order
- Northumberland Estates seeks preparation for 28MW solar
- Germany's ib vogt Begins Construction on Spain Project, Signs PPA with Google