Opis grabs US battery O&M job
- Company's specialists to perform warranty maintenance as well as troubleshooting for 300MWh North Carolina project
Opis Renewables (Opis) is partnering with an unnamed significant international battery OEM to carry out operations and also maintenance services at a 300MWh project in North Carolina.
The company will send a group of battery specialists to optimize the operating performance of the development and perform warranty maintenance and troubleshooting operations.
Along with sending out a group of experts to the project, Opis will certainly likewise deal with the moms and dad company to train on-site workers for ongoing maintenance and also operation needs.
Opis Renewables chief executive Robert Edinger claimed: "We leverage a team with decades of operations and also maintenance proficiency to aid our energy storage space, wind as well as solar consumers to increase the efficiency and also operations of critical renewable energy and also storage space projects.
" As a result of the rapid development of renewables in the USA, the industry is experiencing a scarcity of qualified as well as experienced techs who can guarantee peak operations.
" Opis supplies the tools, the training and the manpower to fill that space as well as to ensure optimal uptime for the devices powering our new environment economic climate."
- Eesti Energia to mount 25-MW/50-MWh battery in Estonia
- Queensland to relocate away from coal with USD-40.9 bn green plan
- United States utility PGE acquires 75-MW battery storage plan in Oregon
- Desert Sunlight project in California to include 300 MW of storage
- Oracle Energy strikes hydrogen handle PetroChina