OPD Energy offers 1,044 MW of its solar portfolio in Spain to Bruc
- Spanish renewable resource project designer OPD Energy has reached an agreement to offer 20 solar projects in Spain with a total ability of 1,044 MW to Bruc Energy, a property supervisor in the renewable resource industry.
As part of this purchase, OPD Energy will remain to create the projects, which is anticipated to take place in a staggered way throughout the 2nd fifty percent of 2022. The solar plants included in the transaction are located in the districts of Cádiz, Zaragoza, Valladolid, Burgos, Teruel, Seville and Soria.
According to the firm, the sale of these possessions will offer OPD Energy with the needed funds to create its stockpile pipe, which consists of 942 MW in Spain and UNITED STATES. With a total ability in generation by the end of 2021 of 585 MW in Spain, Mexico, Italy as well as Chile, plus the development of these stockpile assets, OPD Energy will gather a complete capability of more than 1,500 MW in operation as well as building during the very first fifty percent of 2022.
OPD Energy has more than 6,000 MW of projects at different advancement stages. These include concerning 1,900 MW of plants at a sophisticated phase of advancement and also a more 4,000 MW of recognized projects in Spain, Italy, the US, Chile and also the UK, among others.
Bruc Energy is Bruc Management's investment system for Spain and also Portugal. The business has a portfolio of greater than 5,000 MW of solar PV in operation, building and construction as well as growth.
- Galp to get EUR 690m from EIB for solar projects in Spain, Portugal
- CBA backs mass rollout of small solar farms with hydrogen battery storage space
- Apollo Funds to Invest $824 Million in NextEra Wind, Solar Offer
- Tesla sets up 1.3 GWh of power storage space in Q3
- TagEnergy starts building and construction of 20MW/40MWh battery