Ojjo's Earth Truss System now suitable with many major tracker manufacturers
- Ojjo revealed it has actually increased the compatibility of its trademarked Earth Truss System throughout top-tier tracker producers: Array Technologies, Nextracker and currently consisting of GameChange Solar.
Ojjo's novel style generally requires substantially much less steel volume as well as labor as compared to traditional piles-- providing high worth to utility-scale projects that contain subsurface danger, predrill requirements or substantial grading. Clearly crafted with mating hardware developed for every tracker maker's bearing componentry, Ojjo foundations seamlessly integrate for a supplier-agnostic strategy without any adjustments to any kind of tracker systems required.
Ojjo structures have been efficiently released on almost 2 GW of large-scale projects utilizing both Nextracker and Array Technologies systems. Nextracker took very early adopter benefit and also was first-to-market with an Ojjo UL 2703 listed solution, chosen for preliminary projects consisting of 105 MW of the Titan as well as Aragorn Solar Projects in Texas, as well as the 175-MW Yellow Pine 1 solar project in Nevada. Complying with the release of Ojjo's compatible remedy with Array Technologies, both business were chosen for the 967-MW Gemini Solar Project, the nation's largest standalone solar and storage project. Ojjo has numerous extra projects underway with both Array Technologies and Nextracker and also is seeing strong demand for GameChange Solar trackers throughout anticipated projects.
" We securely think that purpose-built solar structures are a critical step forward for the solar market, making it possible for more efficient and cost-efficient setups. The Earth Truss System takes advantage of innovative automation for exact truss placement and also torque-tube-ready alignment to simplify tracker installation," stated Helena Kimball, president of Ojjo. "In broadening our tracker compatibility today, we delight in to provide clients even higher adaptability of selection to take advantage of value-engineering benefits."
- Scientists demonstrate laser-driven control of fundamental motions of the lead halide perovskite atomic lattice
- LONGi announces perovskite/crystalline silicon tandem solar cells with 31.8% efficiency
- Maxeon Solar achieves record efficiency of 24.7%, various other improvements
- Indian panel maker Saatvik has plans for a 1.5-GW manufacturing facility in U.S.A.
- NexWafe safeguards moneying to build solar wafer factory in Germany