NUMBER OF INSTALLED SOLAR PLANTS IN KYIV REGION INCREASES BY 17%.
- DTEK Kyiv Region Grids in the six months of 2020 connected 297 home solar power plants to the networks, thus enhancing the variety of such plants in the region by 16.8%, to 2,082.
According to the press solution of the company, Kyiv area is one of the five leaders, where the largest number of family solar plants is set up.
According to Vitaliy Shaida, the director general of DTEK Kyiv Region Grids, the biggest variety of "environment-friendly" energy manufacturers remain in Kyiv-Sviatoshynsky areas with 344 stations, Brovary area with 263 plants as well as Boryspil area with 235 stations.
As reported, Ukrainian households had actually installed more than 25,600 solar panels as of July 1, 2020. The total capability of all solar plants is 658 MW. The leaders in the number of solar power plants additionally became Dnipropetrovsk region (3,398), Ternopil area (2,200), Ivano-Frankivsk region (1,900), and also Zakarpattia area (1,600).
In the very first half of 2020, some 1,330 new private solar power plants were attached to the circulation system drivers of DTEK Grids. Hence, as of July 1, 2020, the overall number of private solar energy plants connected to DTEK Grids is 7,220 things, which is 28% of the complete number of prosumers in Ukraine.
- German developer wpd take advantage of Greek renewables market with 345MW solar pipeline
- Iberdrola commissions 50-MW solar farm in Spain
- Capital Energy breaks ground on 20-MW solar plant in Spain
- Adani Power Ltd Posts Rs 13.13 Crore Net Profit in Q4 2021 Results
- Sunrun raises 2021 advice after Q1 installs damage seasonal records