Neoen strikes manage Chinese solar firm
- Strategic cooperation agreement Suzhou Talesun Solar Technologies to expand European projects
Chinese solar module supplier Suzhou Talesun Solar Technologies has actually entered into a critical collaboration agreement with Neoen.
Senior vice head of state of overseas advertising and marketing, sales as well as procedure at Talesun Solar, Yabin Xing claimed: "The tactical collaboration between Talesun Solar and also Neoen is based on their corresponding competition as well as advantages in technological resources in the PV sector.
" We are honored to team up with an international leader in the renewable energy industry so we can collectively create impressive PV power projects with the application of very reliable, dependable PV modules.
" The company intends to more expand its impact in Europe, with the aim of contributing to the development of the continent's renewable energy sector by supplying premium, highly reliable PV options."
The accelerated growth in demand from the European market has actually opened up extensive possibilities to Chinese PV suppliers, Talesun stated.
From 2021 to June 2022, Talesun Solar delivered 805MW of PV modules to Europe, 349.5 MW of which was shipped to France.
To day, the firm has actually set up several landmark PV power projects in multiple nations, consisting of France, Germany, Switzerland as well as the UK.
- Polish solar market to reach 27GW in 2025
- Multiplying Solar as well as Battery Manufacturing Facilities Placed Net Zero in Closer Reach
- JinkoSolar Subsidiary to Construct 56 GW Manufacturing Facility in China
- WATT to install 5.6 MW of solar arrays for significant bank in Nigeria
- Residential solar battery maker Sonnen doubles manufacturing capacity