Mytilineos acquires Spanish solar farm
- Mytilineos Holdings S.A. (Mytilineos)-- through its Renewables as well as Storage Development company unit-- has obtained a 50 MW solar project in Spain, the Jaen solar farm, from Viridi RE.
The solar farm lies in the south-east of Spain, especially in the Μunicipality of Jaén (Andalucía). This is a location that takes advantage of among the most effective irradiations in Spain and therefore is perfect for investing in solar activities.
The Jaen project prepares to develop and the building is set up to start in 1Q2021. The solar farm will be connected to the high voltage Endesa substation, also situated in Spain.
The deal lies with Mytilineos' renewable advancement technique in Europe as well as the solar project is part of a broader pipeline in the nation.
Mytilineos was recommended by Watson Farley & Williams on the acquisition. Viridi RE was suggested by Montero Aramburu Abogados and on the economic and deal structuring procedure by Green Enesys Group GmbH.
The Jaen solar farm is taken into consideration to profit the whole district, while creating substantial functioning settings.
- The Maldives Opens Pre-qualification For 11-14 MW Solar PV Tender
- Sungrow FPV sees strong potential for offshore floating solar
- BayWa r.e. companions Gresham House to repower 2nd solar site
- N. Macedonia inks contracts with Bulgaria's Solarpro, Turkey's Fortis for 100 MW solar park project
- FRV to develop solar-plus-storage plant in Australia