Mondragon eyes inceptive heterojunction market with automatic bussing machine
- Equipment manufacturer Mondragon Assembly has actually released a new automated bussing maker that it really hopes can record much of the heterojunction modern technology (HJT) and building-integrated photovoltaics (BIPV) markets.
The bussing maker can adjoin strings of HJT and BIPV systems as well as works with any type of solar battery dimension on the market, Mondragon said, consisting of M10 (182mm) and also M12 (210mm) cells.
It can also generate glass-backsheet or glass-glass monofacial or bifacial PERC, PERL and PERT modules.
"This new growth can interconnecting an endless variety of ribbons and cords, freedom [sic] without stops of more than 8 hrs and also a worldwide uptime of 99%," claimed a Mondragon media release.
- High-efficiency formamidinium-based perovskite solar cells with procedure life time over 2000 hours
- The sunlight that powers solar panels additionally damages them ... yet 'gallium doping' is providing a service
- First Solar Register For Make in India With 3.3 GW Production center in India
- Cell Propulsion Launches Li-ion Battery Facility in Bengaluru
- Unigreen Energy begins on gigawatt HJT factory