Mondragon Assembly licences ‘continuous stringing’ IP to Korean equipment supplier
Sep 4, 2019 08:32 PM ET
Specialist automation and PV module assembly solutions provider, Mondragon Assembly has struck a deal with Korean equipment supplier, STiN for its ‘continuous stringing’ intellectual property (IP).
Mondragon noted that the continuous stringing technology enabled 15% higher productivity in cell stringing per hour.
According to this agreement, STIN would be able to deliver this solution to all PV module manufacturers in South Korea.
- 1Komma5 poised to save Meyer Burger's German module plant
- Pahal Solar's Gujarat Factory to Double PV Module Capacity
- Slovakia and Sekisui Chemical Partner to Revolutionize Solar Technology
- Qcells and SOLARCYCLE Join Forces to Create Circular Solar Economy
- US Solar Manufacturer CubicPV Abandons 10GW Plant Amidst Collapsing Prices