Modus Group completed 13.5 MW PV project in Ukraine
Green Genius, renewable energy company of the Lithuanian Modus Group, has implemented their first solar energy project in Ukraine.
Investment was more than €11 million ($12.1 million). The solar power plant in Ivano-Frankivsk region in the western part of the country has an installed capacity of 13.5 MW.
Currently, Green Genius is developing another solar park of 33.4 MW in the northern part of Ukraine. Over €30 million were invested in the project. It is estimated to be completed by the end of this year. Upon the implementation of this project, the solar park portfolio managed by Green Genius in Ukraine will amount to approximately 47 MW.
- The Maldives Opens Pre-qualification For 11-14 MW Solar PV Tender
- Sungrow FPV sees strong potential for offshore floating solar
- Canada seeks disagreement settlement over 'baseless' United States solar trade tariffs
- JinkoSolar, JA Solar align top priority polysilicon supply with Xinte deal
- Australian eco-friendly hydrogen hub blocked by federal government