Meyer Burger CFO to be replaced after 15 months in duty
- Heterojunction cell as well as module supplier Meyer Burger has actually selected a brand-new CFO just one year after incumbent Jürgen Schiffer took on the duty.
A previous Conergy and Q CELLS executive, Schiffer ended up being the Switzerland-headquartered company's financing principal in October 2020. He will certainly be replaced by Nathalie Benedikt, who was most just recently CFO at German air pump manufacturer Pfeiffer Vacuum cleaner, as of 1 January 2022.
Meyer Burger said that now it has completed its improvement phase, Benedikt "will better strengthen the critical focus" of the business as a solar maker, along with its international orientation.
Chairman of the board Franz Richter said thanks to Schiffer for his dedication during the firm's transformation stage, which has actually seen it move from a being PV devices vendor to a module supplier.
" [Benedikt] is continuing the reorganisation of Meyer Burger in the areas of obligation of a CFO, which her precursor Jürgen Schiffer initiated with great success," Richter claimed.
Having actually inaugurated its cell and also module manufacturing facilities in Germany in May of this year, with both starting manufacturing with yearly abilities of 400MW, Meyer Burger has actually since protected financing to support its development strategies, that include an aspiration of reaching 1.4 GW of both cell and also module production ability by the end of 2022.
The company revealed plans last month to establish a module factory in the US that is anticipated to be functional by the end of following year with a first 400MW ability.
- Indonesia: USD 2.6m Loan Powers Shizen JV's Rooftop Solar
- 90MW Brazilian Solar Projects Energized by Trina Solar
- BNDES: Investing in Brazil's 902MW Solar Complex
- SB Energy's $1.9B Solar Projects: Biden Tax Credits Boost US Manufacturing
- SB Energy Funds 1.3GW Solar Portfolio with IRA Domestic Content