Mevaco wins metal structures order for 100-MWp solar project in Greece
- Greek metal items maker Mevaco Metallurgiki Industrial and Commercial, additionally called Mevaco AE, has actually received an order to provide fixed metal components for a 100-MWp solar project in the house.
The contract was placed by an unrevealed party as well as will see the Greek business generate, supply and also set up metal assistance bases for the solar (PV) project, it stated in a bourse filing on Monday. The value of the award stands at roughly EUR 5.4 million (USD 5.38 m).
The project covered by the deal is planned to be integrated in the prefecture of Drama, in northeastern Greece's East Macedonia as well as Thrace area. Mevaco anticipates to carry out the shipments of the metal support structures by the middle of February 2023.
Presently in Drama, Cero Generation is building the 100-MWp Delfini solar park, which is planned to go on the internet by the third quarter of next year as well as will certainly be run under a power acquisition arrangement (PPA) with Axpo Holding AG. The developer, an independent portfolio business of Macquarie's Green Investment Group (GIG), last month chose Greece's Sunel Group to build the plant.
- Boviet Solar to Supply 861 MW PV Modules to Vesper Energy
- Goldi Solar Announces Entry into HJT Technology, 2025 Roadmap
- New SolarEdge commercial power optimizer can sense adapter problems
- Vianode Invests NOK 2 Billion in Battery Materials Plant in Norway
- Panasonic unveils two new all-black solar panels exceeding 400 W.