Merit Controls launches new inverter monitoring and also controls platform
- Merit Controls has actually revealed the launch of its flagship PiQ41 grid assimilation item platform. The protected monitoring and controls platform is created to take care of utility-scale inverter-based generation sources and asset portfolios.
The PiQ41 (pronounced "peak 41") platform provides industry-leading action time driven by four-quadrant, single-cycle phasor-based controls innovation. Furthermore, it uses an integrated solution for hybrid systems, utility-scale solar and also wind power that maximizes renewable generation as well as power storage behind a common factor of grid affiliation. Thanks to its robust functionality and design, EPCs and also plant operators can improve system accessibility to reduce downtime, mitigate compliance threats as well as optimize performance in Ancillary Providers markets to optimize returns.
PiQ41 platform customers gain from direct access to a complete solution that controls, monitors and also handles solar PV assets, power storage space systems as well as various other inverter-based resources to fulfill developing grid requirements. The platform effectively manages the complex ecological community of inverters as well as various other controllable equipment needed to meet these requirements, making certain trusted as well as constant plant procedures with over 99.9% control system accessibility. Furthermore, Merit has developed the resource code for this platform 100% locally based on the industry-standard IEC 61131-3 shows setting for enhanced security as well as reliability.
" This platform shows our commitment to scalability and innovation for our clients," stated Tina Dornbusch, supervisor of product administration at Merit. "We provide our clients a safe platform of nuclear power plant controls for solar, storage space, and hybrid systems that is perfectly integrated with SCADA, plant communications and meteorological (MET) stations for a reliable and proven solution."
The PiQ41 platform name is stemmed from the business's core values: Performance, Innovation as well as Quality (PiQ), as it stands for Merit's commitment to outstanding performance, innovative innovations as well as top notch service. The "41" refers to its four-quadrant, single-phasor controls technology.
- African renewables platform Lekela moves to new proprietor Infinity Power
- DroneBase inspection software rebrands as Zeitview
- End-to-end solar platform operator Palmetto elevates USD 150m from TPG
- Nexamp taps Energy Toolbase to manage Massachusetts energy storage space project
- Lumin Smart Circuit Software Expands Its Energy-saving Product Line - Integrates with SolarEdge Batteries and Enphase.