Major solar tracker firms devote to 210mm modules with brand-new compatibility approvals
- Eight of the globe's largest solar tracker service providers have currently approved items suitable with large-area PV modules featuring cell sizes of approximately 210mm.
4 producers have actually released brand-new compatibility approvals up until now this year, including the similarity Range Technologies, GameChange Solar, PV Hardware and Soltec, adding to existing compatibility authorizations from Arctech, Ideematec, Nextracker and Trina Solar.
A full list of monitoring items approved for usage with 210mm modules is included listed below.
|Arctech||Skyline/Skysmart II||Q1 2020|
|Array Technologies||DuraTrack HZ v3||Q1 2021|
|GameChange Solar||Genius Tracker 1P/Genius Tracker 2P||Q1 2021|
|Ideematech||H4 Plus||Q3 2020|
|Nextracker||Nextracker products||Q4 2020|
|PV Hardware||Independent row Monoline (all versions 1V, 3H and 2V); Multi-row: Axone, Axone Duo)||Q1 2021|
|Trina Solar||TrinaTracker Vanguard/Agile||Q2 2020|
The introduction of large-area solar modules has actually presented various advantages to developers, however similarly it has actually posed difficulties for existing hardware to adhere to both the physical dimension and electrical distinctions compared to modules currently on the market.
Therefore, producers of 210mm modules have introduced various drives in order to both standardise manufacturing dimensions as well as make sure ample supply of other parts.
In November 2020, a consortium of wafer, cell and module makers recommended a collection of industry-wide item dimensions in order to deliver the "ideal feasible scale" for the solar sector.
Previously this month inverter producers consisting of Sungrow, Huawei, Sineng Electric, SMA, GoodWe, Ginlong as well as KSTAR verified that 210mm-compatible inverters were to be turned out, with automation due to begin following month.
- The Indian Connection at HuntPerovskite, No 1 Perovskite Linked Patents Company
- Daqo to provide 41,000 MT of polysilicon to leading 210mm wafer producer TZS
- Trina Solar intends 10GW module assembly plant in Yancheng
- GCL-Poly and Wuxi Shangji group on 300,000 MT granular polysilicon plant JV
- First Solar shipped 5.5 GW of CdTe thin film modules in 2020