Luminia commercial solar funding included in Energy Toolbase platform
- Luminia's funding technology has incorporated with Energy Toolbase's Developer platform to have power acquisition arrangement and also Property Assessed Clean Energy loan financing options for commercial solar, energy storage space and also energy efficiency projects in one area. ETB customers can currently immediately pre-qualify as well as quote PPA and PACE loans.
" Luminia has an exceptional track record of financing commercial projects in our market, and also we're extremely thrilled to have them on the platform," claimed Scott D'Ambrosio, VP of Sales at Energy Toolbase. "The distinct solution and financing options that they offer to commercial developers will open up a lot more doors for obtaining projects to the finish line."
The ETB Developer platform gives renewable energy professionals with an option to model the avoided cost of solar and also energy storage space projects for the sort of deal that fits the client's demands. The integration offers customers additional alternatives for financing as well as access to quotes are produced with a few clicks, accelerating the modeling, quoting as well as marketing process for solar, storage as well as energy efficiency projects.
Luminia serves commercial as well as commercial property owners and organizations to implement clean energy and also energy efficiency upgrades that progress a property's ESG requirements.
" We are thrilled to incorporate our Clean Energy PPA and complete suite of funding products right into the Energy Toolbase platform, making it much easier for renewable resource developers to bring more sustainable energy projects to conclusion with even more obtainable funding options," stated David Field, co-managing companion of Luminia. "Removing the obstacles connected with commercial solar is critical in accomplishing large-scale solar fostering, which's what we've laid out to do with our financing services."
- Sonnedix, Statkraft indicator PPAs for solar energy in Italy
- Boviet Solar to Supply 861 MW PV Modules to Vesper Energy
- Spain's Grenergy improves profit by 29% y/y in H1 2022
- Saudi Arabia releases 3.3 GW of solar, wind projects
- Image by Iberdrola looking to sell 49% in 1.2 GW of wind, solar in Spain - report