Lumin Smart Circuit Software Expands Its Energy-saving Product Line - Integrates with SolarEdge Batteries and Enphase.
- Lumin, a smart circuit company, has now integrated its software with Enphase and SolarEdge energy storage products, allowing participating homeowners to easily personalize and manage circuits and prolong battery runtime. This integration joins Lumin’s other energy-saving products, and is a major step forward in the solar energy industry.
Lumin, a smart circuit company, has now integrated its software with Enphase and SolarEdge energy storage products. This integration allows homeowners to easily personalize and manage circuits and prolong battery runtime. The software automatically shuts down heavy loads or lower-priority loads defined by the homeowner to preserve battery life. It also automatically responds to set power limits while off-grid, allowing access to heavy loads without surpassing the power limit and tripping the inverter. This integration joins Lumin’s other energy-saving products, including its original Smart Panel and Lumin Edge, a modular smart energy system. According to Alex Bazhinov, founder and president of Lumin, “Our goal is to give homeowners as much choice and control of their energy usage as possible.” (Source: PV Magazine)
Why does it matter?
This integration is a major step forward in the solar energy industry. With additional rebates available to U.S. consumers for home efficiency updates, energy load control will be paramount to furthering the country’s energy transition. By integrating with Enphase and SolarEdge, Lumin joins the ranks of two global energy companies leading the solar industry by helping residential customers use solar power to support various appliances through distributed energy resources. These two companies combined are responsible for approximately 50% of the storage marketplace in 2022, adding to the variety of other energy storage brands that already have integrations with Lumin platform.
The integration of Lumin’s software with Enphase and SolarEdge energy storage products will make it easier for homeowners to manage their energy usage. With the increasing popularity of solar energy, this integration is a major step forward in the industry. Lumin’s solution will allow homeowners to customize their energy usage, and the company is currently working on additional integrations with other energy storage products. This will ensure that more energy storage systems can adapt to whatever challenges homeowners face, be it changing weather conditions, grid outages, fluctuating energy costs, or daily lifestyle needs.
- African renewables platform Lekela moves to new proprietor Infinity Power
- DroneBase inspection software rebrands as Zeitview
- End-to-end solar platform operator Palmetto elevates USD 150m from TPG
- Nexamp taps Energy Toolbase to manage Massachusetts energy storage space project
- Merit Controls launches new inverter monitoring and also controls platform