LONGi establishes market record of 24.53 GW of solar module deliveries in 2020
- 'Solar Module Super League' (SMSL) participant LONGi Solar has actually reported total PV module deliveries of 24.53 GW in 2020, establishing a brand-new sector shipment record as well as leapfrogging rivals to come to be the biggest PV supplier worldwide for the very first time.
LONGi Solar's external PV module sales in 2020 were 23.96 GW, a year-on-year increase of 223.98%, while shipments to in-house PV projects composed only 570MW of the overall module shipments of 24.53 GW.
The full-year deliveries figures are much more substantial when considering LONGi Solar had external sales of 6.57 GW in the initial half of the year, with external sales topped 17GW in the 2nd fifty percent of 2020. LONGi is likewise the largest devoted monocrystalline silicon PV module producer.
On the other hand, previous leading SMSL manufacturer JinkoSolar achieved PV module deliveries of 18.77 GW in 2020, up 31.4%, year-on-year, just a little greater than LONGi Solar's shipments in simply the second fifty percent of 2020.
Parent firm LONGi Green Energy Technology, the sector's largest monocrystalline silicon wafer producer, reported 58.15 GW of monocrystalline silicon wafer deliveries in 2020, which included exterior sales of 31.84 GW, a year-on-year increase of 25.65%. In-house wafer intake for LONGi Solar completed 26.31 GW in 2020.
- The Maldives Opens Pre-qualification For 11-14 MW Solar PV Tender
- Canada seeks disagreement settlement over 'baseless' United States solar trade tariffs
- JinkoSolar, JA Solar align top priority polysilicon supply with Xinte deal
- Australian eco-friendly hydrogen hub blocked by federal government
- IKEA and also Rockefeller team up to release US$ 1 billion dispersed power campaign