Kuubix Construction Group installs 126-kW solar project for chemical maker
- Hydrite has completed the setup of its first on-site solar array at the firm's Visalia, California facility. The 126-kW solar PV system, finished by Kuubix Construction Group, will certainly provide roughly 16% of the location's annual power consumption.
Hydrite's new solar array at its Visalia, California facility reflects a company-wide concentrate on boosting operational efficiency as well as lowering resource consumption. This lasting source of power will remain to sustain growing manufacturing needs in the area for Hydrite's food as well as agricultural options.
"Our financial investment in solar energy affirms Hydrite's commitment to sustainability, which is a vital part of our total strategic plan," said Hydrite head of state Kevin Honkamp.
Simply one of numerous energy-efficiency projects, Hydrite continues to very closely monitor power usage throughout its manufacturing and also distribution operations to recognize improvement efforts and established quantitative ecological goals.
"Recognizing and also enhancing our energy campaigns helps us work towards a sustainable future for our firm and also the communities that we run in," claimed Hydrite chief operating policeman Joe Weishar.
- Austrian Borealis constructs 4.7-MWp solar array to power chemicals operations
- Ridge Clean Energy seeks permit for UK hybrid project
- JinkoSolar wins 522MW Brazil solar order
- Northumberland Estates seeks preparation for 28MW solar
- Germany's ib vogt Begins Construction on Spain Project, Signs PPA with Google