Kaneka's high-performance solar modules made use of in Toyota All-New Prius PHEV
- Kaneka Corporation has actually revealed that its crystalline silicon solar cell has actually been picked by Toyota Motor Corporation for usage in the roof covering glass of its all-new Prius PHEV, which went on sale on March 15.
The embraced product uses our crystalline silicon solar cell modern technology, which boasts the world's highest degree of conversion performance, as well as its back-contact framework without any wiring on the surface realizes an appearance comparable to vehicle roofing system glass. Our solar cells were picked by Toyota for use in an automobile following their usage on Toyota bZ4X as a result of acknowledgment of its rounded surface area design enabling itself to be mounted on a cars and truck body along with the high conversion efficiency and also outstanding outside design of our exclusive innovation.
We will certainly remain to make an intensive initiative to advertise in-vehicle PV usage in electrical vehicles as a solution to aid prolonging driving range and also minimizing carbon dioxide emissions. We will likewise contribute to the realization of a carbon-neutral culture by urging the use of solar cells in a wide variety of applications, such as adding to ZEH (Zero Energy Houses) as well as ZEB (Zero Energy Building).
- Solar trees could soon be charging your car
- Sono Motors firms apply for protective shield and also self-administration procedures
- Importing EV Charger from China: A Guide to Far Power Up
- Tesla's new Texas lithium refinery to support 1M electric vehicles by 2025
- What is Encoder? Innovation in Motion and Sensing Technology