JinkoSolar Reaches 200 GW Solar Panel Milestone
- Experience the solar revolution with JinkoSolar! Get the highest ever shipments of 16.9 GW in Q1 2021 and enjoy the reliable and efficient solar panel lineup globally. Join the 200 GW solar panel family and enjoy the solar revolution!
In 2021, JinkoSolar reported its highest ever shipment of 16.9 GW in Q1.
JinkoSolar, one of the world's largest solar panel manufacturers, has achieved a milestone of 200 GW panel deliveries globally. The milestone was achieved 13 years after the brand first started deliveries of its panel back in 2010. The firm has reported its highest ever shipment of 16.9 GW in Q1 2021 and has established its presence in over 160 countries, with factories located in China, US, Vietnam, Malaysia and more. Its panel line-up includes N-type Tiger Neo and P-type Tiger Pro, and its liquid cooling utility-scale and C&I ESS named SunTera and SunGiga are now being supplied to customers globally.
What Milestone Has JinkoSolar Achieved in 2021?
Milestone Achieved by JinkoSolar in 2021:
- Reached 200 GW panel deliveries globally
- Reported its highest ever shipment in Q1 2021; 16.9 GW
- Established presence in over 160 countries
- Factories located in China, US, Vietnam, Malaysia and more
- Offers panel line-up including N-type Tiger Neo and P-type Tiger Pro
- Supplies liquid cooling utility-scale and C&I ESS; SunTera and SunGiga to customers globally