JinkoSolar indicators 600MW n-type module supply deal
- JinkoSolar has actually signed a deal to supply 600MW of its n-type Tiger Neo modules to Brazilian PV supplier Aldo Solar.
With the new panels expected to be available from Aldo Solar for pre-sale since July, the deal stands for the biggest contract JinkoSolar has actually protected for its Tiger Neo portfolio to date.
Introduced last year, the series has actually n-type tunnel-oxide passivated contact (TOPCon) modern technology, a maximum power output of as much as 620W in mass production and also conversion performance of up to 22.3%.
Making Brazil the very first Latin American market to have access to the modules, the deal in between JinkoSolar and also Aldo Solar comes after the business signed a 2GW module supply agreement late last year.
Aldo Solar CEO Aldo Teixeira said as the collaboration with Jinko will certainly be fundamental for the distributor to reach its goal of triple-digit development in 2022, as it wants to get to BR$ 6 billion (US$ 1.05 billion) in sales. According to Aldo, it has a 31% share of Brazil's dispersed solar market.
- Westbridge Obtains Approval To Construct 270 MWac Solar PV, 200 MWh BESS
- Q Energy offloads Spanish solar portfolio
- Enlight inks 1st corp PPA in Israel with software huge Amdocs
- EDF, French town of Saumur cut ribbon on 11.3-MWp solar projet
- Tata Power Renewable Energy settles 110-MW solar project in India