JinkoSolar indications maiden ESS framework for Europe with Memodo
- JinkoSolar has signed its very first European power storage solution (ESS) framework agreement with German solar as well as power storage dealer Memodo.
The products in the agreement consist of an all-in-one system, a stackable low-voltage and also high-voltage storage system and also a solitary or three-phase hybrid inverter.
The 'Solar Module Super League' member will certainly have its products offered exclusively by Memodo in Germany, Switzerland and Austria for 2022 as well as 2023.
All the power storage devices are mounted with lithium iron phosphate batteries as well as work with well-known inverters.
Frank Niendorf, basic manager for Europe at JinkoSolar, said: "The distributed generation market is expanding impressively in Europe, and with this exclusive collaboration with Memodo for the D-A-CH area, we will certainly further reach our growth ambitions for both PV as well as ESS markets."
Last month, while reporting on its results for the first quarter of the year, JinkoSolar elevated its capacity prepares once again to meet the increased European demand, with a concentrate on its n-type modules.
Speaking previously today with PV Tech at Intersolar, Niendorf stated the shift to n-type was happening faster than prepared for with JinkoSolar accelerating its TOPCon production capacity.
Furthermore, in April 2022 JinkoSolar asserted a new n-type cell performance record of 25.7% for a monocrystalline TOPCon solar cell, 0.3.
- Photon Energy boosts green bond issue to EUR 80m
- Brazil clears 100 MW of solar projects from Oct 14 tender
- Birch Creek purchases United States solar, storage space platform with 5-GW pipeline
- Agilitas Energy Acquires Texas Energy Storage Systems Portfolio for $75 Million
- Nextracker to Supply 810 MW Solar Trackers to United States Solar & Storage Projects