Jinko Solar Wins 7th All Top Quality Issues Award for its N-type Mono Modules
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd., one of the biggest and also most innovative solar module makers on the planet, today announced that it has won the 7th All Quality Matters Award for Environment-friendly Module Performance at the Solar Congress 2021 held by TÜV Rheinland.
This award identifies the high-efficiency efficiency of JinkoSolar's N-type monocrystalline bifacial and also N-type monocrystalline mono-facial Tiger modules, as well as marks another landmark achievement after the Company's previous win for TÜV Rheinland's PV Module Energy Yield Simulation Awards for both the Mono Group as well as Poly Group.
Organized by TÜV Rheinland because 2015, the Solar Congress 2021 is a reliable event for the worldwide PV sector concentrated on the development and also progression of the solar industry in international markets. According to the option requirements, the Environment-friendly Module Efficiency Award is mostly reviewed in 2 classifications-- environment-friendly product and also module efficiency. JinkoSolar's Tiger N-type modules make use of an exclusive TOPCon cell technology as well as new-generation welding as well as encapsulation technology to substantially enhance module effectiveness. These achievements mirror JinkoSolar's cutting-edge technology as well as demonstrates the dedication towards lasting growth and energy change for the international eco-friendly energy sector.
Dr. Hao Jin, Principal Technology Officer of JinkoSolar Co., Ltd., commented, "JinkoSolar has actually been proactively promoting sector growth and also transformation with continual technology and also R&D, and also by offering even more diversified item selections as well as application circumstances. As a leader in the international PV industry, we have the duty of changing the energy sector as well as raising industry standards via item versions that increase dependability, module performance as well as flexibility for our worldwide clients. As part of the "14th Five-Year Plan", we will continue to strive for technology advancement, advertise tidy as well as low-carbon energy, and proactively participate in the energy revolution for a carbon-neutral future."
- JinkoSolar replaces CFO ahead of STAR listing
- LONGi increases wafer costs as polysilicon prices increase again
- India's ReNew Power to end up being PV supplier, intends 2-GW factory
- Research study suggests brand-new path for perovskite solar cells
- Q CELLS puts significant financial investment in n-type solar, will have new module this year