Japan's Ichigo brings on-line 2.8-MW PV plant in Ibaraki
- Japanese real estate investor Ichigo Inc (TYO:2337) revealed today it has actually begun commercial procedure of a 2.84-MW solar photovoltaic (PV) nuclear power plant in Ibaraki prefecture.
Called Ichigo Toride Shimotakai Nishi ECO Power Plant, the PV center is comprised of 7,808 panels. It is expected to generate over 3.22 million kWh each year, enough to meet the yearly power need of 1,070 regional homes, the firm stated.
Located on 27,694 sq m (298,095 sq ft) of land in Toride city, the facility is Ichigo's 51th operational solar plant in Japan. With this new enhancement, the firm's portfolio gets to 150.02 MW.
Overall, the group has a Japanese portfolio of 67 solar energy plants with an integrated ability of 199 MW, consisting of jobs in development, operational plants and also centers held by its yieldco Ichigo Green Infrastructure Fund Investment Corp.
- First Batch of World's Largest Tidal-Flat 300MW Utility Scale Solar PV Plant Successfully Connected to the Grid
- Invenergy secures building and construction funds for 1.3 GW website, 130MW Strata portfolio funded
- TIU Canada combating in court to reconnect solar farm in Ukraine
- Spain's Naturgy gets firm with 12.6-GW solar, storage space portfolio in US
- Lightsource BP finishes 260MW Texas solar