Japan's 77 Bank, Tohoku Energy sign 2-MW solar PPA
May 18, 2023 11:04 AM ET
- Japan's 77 Bank Ltd has actually authorized a power purchase agreement (PPA) with a wholly-owned unit of neighborhood utility Tohoku Electric Power Co Ltd in connection with a 2-MW solar project to be developed on unused land possessed by the loan provider.
The bank will certainly have the solar energy plant improved a site in Tomiya city, Miyagi prefecture. Called 77 Solar Park Tomiya, the center will certainly supply clean electricity to 77 Bank's head office building as well as to some other branches.
Scheduled to be completed by 2024, the solar park is expected to generate about 2,494 MWh annually, equivalent to the annual usage of around 800 homes.
This campaign is the very first under a new collaboration agreement authorized by 77 Bank and also Tohoku Electric Power in April to promote carbon nonpartisanship.
- Polish solar market to reach 27GW in 2025
- Multiplying Solar as well as Battery Manufacturing Facilities Placed Net Zero in Closer Reach
- JinkoSolar Subsidiary to Construct 56 GW Manufacturing Facility in China
- WATT to install 5.6 MW of solar arrays for significant bank in Nigeria
- Residential solar battery maker Sonnen doubles manufacturing capacity
Solar Installers, Manufacturers