Jakson Green lands orders to develop over 1-GW in RE projects
- The new energy transition platform of India's diversified energy as well as facilities company Jakson Group on Tuesday boasted orders to construct more than 1 GW of renewable resource projects throughout India, Africa and the Middle East.
Jakson Green has won design, purchase as well as building and construction (EPC) contracts with renewable power manufacturers in the Middle East for projects in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and also Africa, along with its renewable EPC orders in India, including a recent bargain to construct India's largest commercial and commercial (C&I) solar park in Rajasthan.
The company is also set to provide large-scale energy storage space EPC co-located with a few of these projects, Jakson Green claimed as quoted by PTI.
The financial details of the orders were not revealed.
"We are exceptionally humbled and also delighted by the belief and trust fund revealed by our clients in the solar, power storage space as well as hydrogen and new energies space, as shown by the outstanding international order publication we have secured because beginning," Jakson Green's CEO Bikesh Ogra noted.
Launched in 2022, Jakson Green is concentrated on EPC, IPP, IHP as well as O&M of new power assets extending solar, utility-scale storage space, waste-to-energy, fuel cell technologies, gasification-based projects, green hydrogen and also green ammonia projects. The firm plans to provide 5 GW of renewable energy assets by 2025 and 10 GW by 2030. It also intends to set foot in the electrolyser manufacturing market.
The power change platform late last year won a contract to construct a 121-MW solar park in the state of Rajasthan in behalf of compatriot Amplus Solar.
- Polish solar market to reach 27GW in 2025
- Multiplying Solar as well as Battery Manufacturing Facilities Placed Net Zero in Closer Reach
- JinkoSolar Subsidiary to Construct 56 GW Manufacturing Facility in China
- WATT to install 5.6 MW of solar arrays for significant bank in Nigeria
- Residential solar battery maker Sonnen doubles manufacturing capacity