JA Solar provides 33.1MW of mono-PERC panels to Scythia-Solar-2 project in Ukraine
Aug 29, 2019 07:07 PM ET
‘Silicon Module Super League’ (SMSL) member, JA Solar has supplied 33.1MW of mono-PERC panels to Ukraine-based project developer, UDP Renewables for the Scythia-Solar-2 PV power plant in the Zaporizhia region of the country.
The Scythia-Solar-2 project is said to be the second phase of the large-scale renewable energy project, Scythia-Solar that is being developed by UDP Renewables, which is part of UFuture Investment Group, a Ukrainian private equity firm and group of companies based in Kyiv.
The PV plant is expected to generate 42,000,000kWh of electricity and reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 51,000 tons per year, enabling it to power 13,300 households.
- EDP contracts 50 MWp of distributed PV capacity in Poland in 2022
- EDPR begin on 20.6 MWac of Dutch solar projects
- Brazil clears 100 MW of solar projects from Oct 14 tender
- Palisade packages 1 GW of assets right into new renewables platform
- Silicon Ranch finishes 6.7-MW solar project for Tennessee community
Solar Installers, Manufacturers