JA Solar introduces 800 W solar panel
- The brand-new product, presently the most effective panel on the market, was showcased at the SNEC PV Power Expo in Shanghai. Likewise presented at the fair was a 780 W product from Tongwei as well as a 660 W module from Trina.
The 14th SNEC solar exhibit and also meeting kept in Shanghai this week established the stage for the discussion of one of the most powerful solar panels on the worldwide PV market. The Chinese pv magazine team existed as well as has assessed of every one of them.
Chinese manufacturer JA Solar revealed what is thus far the globe's biggest and most effective panel with an 810 W model. Called Jumbo, the panel has quadruple layouts of 47 cells and dimensions of 2,220 by 1,757 mm. This panel makes use of a triple-cut cell design with 11 busbars on 210mm wafers. JA puts the optimal power result at 800 W. The module is not yet in automation.
JA Solar launched a new 525 W+ panel in May.
China's biggest cell maker, Tongwei, revealed its G12 module series with a power result ranging from 760 to 780 W. The series is likewise based upon a 210mm wafer and multi-busbar (MBB) technology. Gauging 2,357 mm by 1,612 mm, it evaluates 39kg. With MBB innovation, Tongwei claimed the panel would lower BOS as well as LCOE for capitalists and operators. The G12 collection is similarly not yet in automation.
Trina Solar provided a 660 W version of the Devex module. Trina claimed the brand-new product had the exact same attributes and specs as the Vertex 600 W panels it launched in mid-July, but with methodical optimization. The panel is based on 210mm wafers, MBB modern technology and also high-density interconnection.
Trina last month created the 600 W+ Photovoltaic Open Innovation Ecological Alliance with the purpose of producing the next degree of ultra-powerful modules.
Much more panels
Overall, 20 module manufacturers introduced new module items with a power outcome of over 500 W at SNEC. The list consists of:
Jolywood, 615 W.
Risen Solar, 615 W.
JinkoSolar, 610 W.
Suntech, 605 W.
Haitai, 600 W.
Talesun, 590 W.
CSI, 590 W.
Eging PV, 545 W.
Longi, 540 W.
Seraphim, 530 W.
- BNEF: As Much As 194GW of solar could be installed in 2021 as investments rise
- Dominion Energy Gets 150 MW Solar Project in Ohio from Invenergy
- Pattern Energy Shuts Financing of Largest Wind & Solar Power Fund in Japan
- Balance of systems supplier Shoals establishes terms for IPO
- BayWa r.e. offers Malaysian solar to regional power manufacturer